Brick chapel from 1819 on the site of the original wood from the 15th century. The interior of the chapel was decorated with carvings of local carvers (family workshop Kutzer). Ensuring the comfort of the pilgrims nearby pub and hermitage demolished in 1960. After 1948, this pilgrimage site fell into oblivion and fell into disrepair. Last torso chapel of St. Anna served as a backdrop in TV series „Guardian Souls“.
GPS: 50.218006, 17.364038