Protestant cemetery with a chapel „In Mexico“ can be found in Karvina – Doly for construction of a chapel with a bell tower date from 1902 by architect Hugo Königsbergra. Next year (1903) bought the Protestant cemetery association for Karvina and Solca land from their husbands Kraina. The chapel itself was completed in 1906. In 1924, the cemetery was further expanded – now has an area of over 6,000 m².
As a consequence of mining activities (and plan industrial zone) is already in or near a simple majority of home. The cemetery and chapel are devastated and dilapidated.
The owner of the cemetery is the parish choir of the Silesian Evangelical Church.
GPS: xx.xxxx, xx.xxxx (archived)